In today’s lifestyle we all need is ‘quick’, ‘fast’, ‘immediate’……basically things which won’t consume our precious time. Everything can be ‘asap’ but not fixing our body. We need to give time & that kind of environment to our body so that it can heal itself. Our body took 9 months to get ready & prepare itself for survival. It didn’t happen overnight and we continue having the same set of lungs, heart, stomach, liver and all other organ for years to come. When our body was built naturally, why not to maintain it naturally??
Our body is designed in such a way that it can heal itself. But we are so impatient that even if we sneeze, we start taking medicines so that we can prevent illness & can continue our work. In this case we are not giving enough time for body to start its own preventive & curing systems to work.
What should one do to maintain an environment which will help our body to heal faster?
1) Food: Include more of natural & raw food in your daily diet. Eat light especially at night. Food is the fuel for our body.
Read more about food to eat: http://verynutri.com/blog/we-are-what-we-eat/
2) Sleep: Peaceful & sound sleep is must. One should sleep at least for 7-8 hours DAILY. Body’s healing process gets activated during our sleep.
3) Water: water makes 50-60% of our body. Don’t stay dehydrated & thirsty for long time. It also helps to flush out toxins.
4) Exercise: we were born to move, jump, run, walk and all the possible movements you can think of. There is no excuse for exercise. It helps improve circulation which helps in healing.
Read more: http://verynutri.com/blog/celebrating-international-yoga-day/
5) Mind: keep calm, stay stress free, meditate, deep breathe & pray regularly.
If these five elements are balanced then our body will be the strongest & it will take care of itself.