Amla or Indian gooseberry is known for having many properties for maintaining good health. It is the most commonly used fruit in ayurvedic preparation.
Health benefits of Amla:
- Amla is one of the richest sources of vitamin C. So, instead of having supplements choose this gift from nature!
- When used on regular basis, it boosts immune system.
- It is a good anti aging fruit because of its antioxidant properties.
- Helps liver to remove toxins from body.
- Makes hair and skin healthy.
- Helps in controlling acidity- in ayurveda it is known as `pitta nashak’
- Improves digestion and helps the body to absorb and assimilate nutrients from food.
- Helps in losing weight- it helps in boosting metabolism. Higher the metabolism more is the weight loss.
- It helps to strengthen lungs.
- The rare and essential mineral chromium helps diabetics for maintaining blood sugars. Chromium is present naturally in amla.
We at verynutri, are happy to present `AMALADI’, a unique combination of amla and fresh turmeric in a juice form with amazing taste.
To shop online- www. Verynutri.com